Listed below you will find Velocity’s price breakdown.
Please make note of the following:
- A valid picture ID (driver’s license etc.) must be provided at the time of sign-up.
- If you are joining on the Buddy/Couple plan, all members but be present at the same time to join.
- In order to receive the student rates, you must provide a current school ID or proof you are enrolled in a school.
- If you are under 16 years of age a parent or guardian must be present with you at the time of joining the gym and you must be accompanied by an adult while you are working out.
- Although Velocity Health and Fitness is a 24-Hour gym, all members must abide by the Jesup/Wayne County City Curfew Ordinance.
Per Day – $8
Weekly – $25
Monthly – $50
3 Month – $140
6 Month – $260
Yearly – $480
Yr. Draft – $40**
Per Day – $6
Weekly – $20
Monthly – $40
3 Month – $105
6 Month – $180
Yearly – $350
Yr. Draft – $30**
Per Day – $12
Weekly – $40
Monthly – $85
3 Month – $225
6 Month – $420
Yearly – $660
Yr. Draft – $55**
Under 21 years of age, add $15 a month to a drafted account only. If you pay by the month the student rate will apply.
$25/month for those
55yrs and older, paid monthly or can be set up on a monthly draft.
Expected up front: There is an enrollment fee of $15 per adult due at the time of sign-up. We draft on the 1st or 15th of each month (your choice). We will need a voided check from your checking account.
There is a $10 key fee that each member is required to purchase. For a lost key there is a $20 replacement fee/per lost key. Every member is required to purchase a key. Your key is the only way to get into the gym via the 24-hour access.